Analisis Pengaruh Atribut Produk Frisian Flag Low Fat High Calsium Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian di Kota Palembang
Total View This Week0
Universitas Sriwijaya
Suhartini Karim (LECTURER ID : 0021105208)
Welly Nailis (LECTURER ID : 0010077404)
HF5415.126.R38 Database marketing--Statistical methods. Data mining--Statistical methods. Big data--Statistical methods. 
2019-11-12 16:01:09 
Abstract :
This research aims to determine the description of product attributes, the influence of product attributes partially and simultaneously on purchasing decisions, and the dominant variable in influencing purchasing decisions. Based on the survey results revealed that the variable product attributes (X) consisting of factors brand (X1), packaging (X2), label (X3), and complementary services (X4) partially and simultaneously have a positive and significant impact on consumer purchasing decisions. The influence is shown by the significant value of the t test of each variable <0.05. Factor brand (X1) with significant value 0,016, packing factor (X2) with a significance value of 0.018, a factor label (X3) with significant value 0.017 and complementary service factor (X4) with a value of 0,010 signifkansi. Influence simultaneously with a significance value of 0.000 F ? 0.05 and is also known that the value of Adjusted R Square of 0.419. Can be described that 41.9 percent of purchase decisions are influenced by the product attributes and the remaining 58.1% is influenced by other variables outside the research. From the analysis it can be concluded that, attributes of products consisting of variable branding, packaging, labeling and complementary services simultaneously and partial or significant positive influence on purchasing decisions, and variable labels have a dominant influence on the purchase decision. 
Institution Info

Universitas Sriwijaya